Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Free Lemonade Goodies- "spiked" version






The free goodies for a "spiked" lemonade party are here and ready for you to download.

I just had to design a set for grown ups. There are gift tags, large tags for invitations, decorative spots and more. I couldn't resist making a little sign that reads, "When life gives you lemons make lemonade. If that does not work add vodka." So get out your scissors and pretty cocktail dress because it's time for a homemade happy hour!


click the link below for download:
Free Lemonade Download- adult version


Copyright Farouche 2009. The download is for personal use only, not to be sold.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for these great downloads! I shared them on my blog:

http://simplyfunstuff.blogspot.com/

Ashlee said...

Thanks so much! I used these for end of the year teacher gifts.

Coley said...

What a wonderful share! Thanks so much!

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates |