Thursday, May 17, 2012

Piggly Wiggly Planters




It wouldn't be far fetched to say that I am an avid gardener. Since the majority of our yard is covered in brick or wood decking I have had to make do with planting in containers. Lots and lots of containers. I have even started several species of slow growing perennials like clematis and tree ferns for the day that we finally own a home of with a proper garden. Yet, out the nearly hundred pots that I tend to, not a single one is shaped like an animal. I think it might be time that one of these three little pigs makes their way into the mix. You can get your very own piglet planter, along with roosters, frogs and owls here at the Fruit Fly Pie shop.

2 comments:

Karen said...

The bright yellow one might be just what my kitchen needs!

Deanna said...

Super cute!

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates |