Saturday, February 5, 2011

Portrait Of A Child



Have you ever known someone so well, and for so long, that when you look back at their baby pictures you can tell what they were thinking just by the expression on their face? I was looking at my darling Joe's baby pictures the other day and was surprised how many of the expressions he made back then he still makes today. Of coarse there are the obviously happy photos but, I'm talking about the subtle differences you learn when you really know someone. Give it a try, take a look at the baby photos of someone you are really close to. It is fun realizing that, yup, despite growing up, their expressions have not changed.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I never thought of that! I am definitely going to give it a try!!

Mehgan said...

Too cute!

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates |