Friday, February 12, 2010

Love Letters











Please click on the images for a link to where they came from.



With Valentines right around the corner what better time to appreciate the splendor of how charming letter writing used to be. Oh, how my toes would wiggle if I was to check my mail box and discover a letter with such gorgeous calligraphy and charming stamps on it. Ah, snail mail. I have always wanted to go through the phone book and pick addresses at random to send a few strangers an anonymous valentine. If I could get my penmanship up to snuff I just might do it. "To a beautiful person, I hope you realize how truly wonderful you are. Happy Valentines," signed Anonymous.


Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Chaundle said...

That is such a freakin' adorable idea!

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates |