Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bingo Parlor













I apologize for taking so long to post. We have been doing a little fall cleaning around here while the floor of our studio gets repaired. Along with a myriad of books, supplies and what-not, our trusty computer has been relocated to a cramped corner. Tight spaces, termites and saggy floors are just part of the charm of a building that is nearly a hundred years old... right?

Today I want to escape the construction and have some fun. Maybe go hang out with some wild old ladies at a bingo parlor. You know the ones I am talking about. They look sweet and well mannered until you get them riled up with the idea of penny slots or Wednesday Night Bingo. If you hang around them long enough they will let down the "I'm someone's Grandma" persona and tell you the madcap stories of their youth. I swear, I have heard some of the most hilarious tales of youthful follies from senior citizens.


2 comments:

Kate Ladd Art said...

Your blog is super ! Thanks for including my bingo game !! Yes, us seniors have good stories to tell !!!

farouche said...

Ah, thanks!

I am going to have to stop by your shop more often and checkout any new treasures.

Christy

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates |